Cheddar Cheese Meatloaf - Recipe
- 375g (¾ lb) ground beef
- 375g (¾ lb) ground pork
- 60 ml (¼ cup) chili sauce or ketchup
- 15 salty biscuits (Ritz or soda type), crumbled
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) Chili powder
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) Dijon mustard
- 180 ml (¾ cup) shredded cheddar cheese yellow (soft or hard)
- 1 egg
- Salt and pepper
1. Place rack in center of oven. Preheat oven to 180 ° C (350 ° F). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a bowl, mix all ingredients with hands until mixture is smooth. Salt and pepper.
3. Shaping a cylinder about 18 cm (7 inch) long on the plate. Bake 1 hour. Let stand 10 minutes and serve with mashed potatoes and vegetable choices.